Loader Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Other categories - Leominster - 45 views
- Load trucks with Masonite doors and performing general duties in the warehouse in a safe manner.
- To be at work on time and able to follow Masonite's policies and procedures for tardiness/absences.
- Understands and follows all Masonite's Safety Policies including but not limited to proper PPE, lifting techniques, and site safety requirements.
- Willing to work in any department as needed.
- Maintain good quality and efficiency while being safe for yourself and others around you.
- Ability to work 2nd shift starting at 2:00PM, Monday - Friday / overtime as needed.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and stand on feet for an 8 hour shift.
- Demonstrate punctuality and the ability to consistently come to work on time.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Must be a team player and able to collaboratively with and through others.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
At BWI Masonite we have great benefits! Multiple medical plan options (PPO & Health Savings) offered through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. BWI Masonite also offers Dental through Delta Dental and Vision insurance through VSP. Great affordable prices!
Other benefits include 401k (match after 90 days!), Vacation Time, PTO, & Holiday Pay!
Promotion opportunities - We always consider our current employees for promotional postings before we hire from outside.
About BWI Distribution by Masonite:
BWI (Bridgewater Wholesalers Inc.) is a premier provider of fine millwork across the eastern seaboard. With over 400 employees, multiple locations, and a large fleet of vehicles, we can offer shorter lead times and a larger inventory than ever before. As a company, we are known for our consistent quality, exceptional customer service, and highly professional sales and support staff. At BWI, our mission is to become the leading provider of fine millwork to independent lumber retailers offering the widest variety of quality products. Whatever our customer is looking for, we strive to deliver.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication. Our employees are flexible, versatile, and resilient. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
Job Type: Full-Time
Hourly Rate: $14.00/hr ($1.00 shift differential is included)
Open to extraordinary!
problem-solving, impactful communication, and collaborating effectively with co-workers at all levels of the organization.