LMS and Web Administrator - Brighthat HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Ibadan - 328 views
About the Role
- The holder of this position will contribute to BrightHAT’s success by supporting students, parents, and tutors in BrightHAT’s learning management system (LMS).
- Additionally, s/he will manage and execute the day-to-day front-end and back-end technical operation of mybrighthat.com and other related web properties., including analysis of website performance, troubleshooting technical issues, content management, and working with the development team to introduce new features and enhancements.
- Essentially, this individual will help solve daily challenges related to our learning platform as we advance exemplary academic performance by connecting learners to the best tutors anywhere, anytime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) including end user support and content management
- Monitoring LMS enrollments, configuring curriculums, uploading course content, loading tutor schedules, assigning lessons to learners, and maintaining master course catalog.
- Working with the platform development team and head of engineering to continuously improve user experience, LMS tools, dashboards, and control panels.
- Defining and managing roles, permissions, groups, and structure of LMS for students, parents, and tutors.
- Monitoring website’s functionality (e.g., availability and performance) while ensuring that it is delivering expected customer experience.
- Own search engine optimization efforts (SEO) while ensuring accuracy of website’s content by adding, editing, or deleting pages as needed.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements
- Bachelor's or HND degree in Science, Technology or Engineering field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in similar corporate environment
- Working knowledge of web and database technologies
- Knowledge of MOODLEand its customization for LMS
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) in relation to the administration of business website.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.