Linux System Administrator - Longbridge Technologies Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 362 views
- Administering, maintaining the Linux operating system and its associated software
- Experience working with multiple Linux distributions with a focus on Red Hat
- Understanding of virtualization concepts
- Experience developing processes and tools that help provide a more reliable service portfolio
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous working experience in a Linux environment
- Depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts
- Knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP, and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Longbridge Technologies Limited - At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.