Lifestores Pharmacy -Healthcare HND / BA / BSc Job2023-09-05 19:39 Medical / Healthcare Lagos 119 views
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, focused on customer needs, well-organized, self-motivated, and commercially savvy.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of all administrative and operational activities of the company.
- You will ensure compliance of organizational policies and procedures, relevant legal and regulatory requirements for all Lifestores outlets.
- Filing all documentation for the annual licenses of all Lifestores outlets with the appropriate regulatory bodies
- Submitting all relevant documents to the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) for store annual premises licenses and annual pharmacist licenses of superintendents, ensuring all stores, warehouses and personnel are licensed and in full compliance.
- Keeping original copies of all premises licenses and ensuring that all stores have appropriate licenses as stipulated by law
- Being present during location approvals of organic stores and ensuring that superintendents are present during final registration meetings for new premise registration
- Updating management trackers where practical
- Keeping of various office records, documents and reciepts.
- Resume at the warehouse/ office every working day of the week/ no remote working.
- Purchasing and distributing non-inventory store supplies e.g uniforms, dispensing envelopes, printer paper, all operations including the stores and the offices and the warehouse.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of events including booking venues, coordinating and managing logistics
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties and assisting team members with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans, scheduling meetings, planning events.
- Provides coverage for the front desk, receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately
- Helping to maintain workplace security and maintaining visitors logs
- Acting as a point of contact for internal communication within the organization, handling phone calls, emails, and other forms of correspondence
- Maintain the general office/ warehouse filing system
- Required to track and submit purchase card expenses for designated offices expenditure or as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2+ years proven experience in a related role
- Excellent Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with employees at all levels and handle sensitive and confidential information with high level of professionalism
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Benefits & Compensation
- We offer highly competitive compensation, and bonus allowances for outperformance of goals. Additional benefits include pension contributions, comprehensive health insurance, access to regular training, and exposure to all aspects of growing a fast-scaling startup.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators including leading international technology companies.
- Lifestores thrives on a collaborative, meritocratic working culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.