LHI Account Manager Support Specialist - US Remote Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Minneapolis - 139 views
Serve as the primary liaison between Account Managers and other Operational Departments specifically regarding issue resolution, process and order completion. Work closely with all aspects of the business to ensure positive client and customer experiences, customer retention and overall satisfaction. Responsible for maintaining the operational documents LHI uses to conduct business with Veterans Administration. Assist with translating business requirements into technical solutions. Assist with the quality assurance and testing processes to ensure that the developed software functions satisfy original and end user requirements.
Please Note: In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to obtain an SF86 Position of Trust which is only available to U.S. Citizens. Our Facilities Security Officer will initiate this process post-offer acceptance. Failure to obtain this will result in termination from this role.
This position is full - time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am - 5:00pm CST, Monday - Friday. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
What we do defines who we are. Take a deeper look at how we're providing support during this global health crisis and search for a way you can get involved. View our Covid-19 Resources Page at: (please use the apply button below)
- Provide regular operational updates to the Account Manager on the state of each area of responsibility
- Complete job tasks and functions on time to keep the order completion process on track
- Communicate any order issues to the Account Manager and Operational Supervisor
- Assist in making decisions based on contract requirements and guidelines
- Support ongoing management of operational documents
- Assist Members of other departments in creation and maintenance of VA Appointment Documents
- Maintain and distribute department reports
- Support Account Manager in defining and developing operational processes to meet customer requirements and improve quality and timeliness Key Performance Indicators
- Provide regular operational updates and reports to management on the status of order processing and any associated process improvement initiatives.
- Act as the liaison between the Account Manager and other Operational Departments within LHI
- Identify potential issues that would affect contract KPI's
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in Client Services, Customer Service, or Military Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit and save spreadsheets)
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Defense Health Agency eQuip Form SF86
You will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's US Telecommuting Policy
If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Associates Degree (or higher) in Business, Administrative or other related fields
- Proficiency running and sending all required service component data reports, as appropriate
- Understanding of database structures and relationships
- Experience researching and documenting issues before reporting them to IT
- Experience reviewing and utilizing operational documentation policies
- Understanding and Exposure to VA process and scope of work
- Understanding of the medical industry and / or healthcare management
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Military Service
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multi - tasking abilities as well as work in a fast paced, action - oriented environment
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people to accomplish customer driven goals
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication to ensure understanding on all levels of the business
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
Some of the steps we've taken to ensure employee well-being include:
Transitioned our new hire training classes to be conducted virtually
Launched our ProtectWell app and UnitedCARES program to help ease the burden and stress for our UnitedHealth Group team members and their immediate family affected by COVID-19
Daily updates from our CEO Dave Wichmann to support and inspire team members during this challenging time
Onsite social distancing and increased sanitization measures for employees who have been welcomed back to our offices
Fully cover the COVID-19 healthcare costs for our employees
Employees who self-identify as high risk or who live with someone who is high risk have been asked to remain working from home
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: (please use the apply button below)
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost - effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission - driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, LHI, OptumCare, OptumCare, Optum, Logistics Health Inc., work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately