Level II Contact Center Supervisor Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Orlando - 78 views
JOB TITLE: Level II Contact Center Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Contact Center Manager
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Orlando Contact Center
Assist in leading, supporting, coaching, and developing Contact Center representatives to ensure that they understand and meet expectations by building necessary skills and knowledge to better support our Customers and Members. Qualified applicants must be communicative, attentive, energetic, a motivator, and a leader.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare Contact Center Representatives to make reservations and respond to customer questions and complaints and resolve issues.
- Ensure agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, provide learning or coaching opportunities, and take corrective action, if necessary.
- Circulates the room periodically every day to listen to conversations and provide instructions.
- Provide helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate agents.
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls as needed.
- Monitor call queue and keep agents aware of calls waiting, abandonment rate, and other daily call center related metrics.
High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred. Three to five years of supervisor experience within a customer service or call center environment with at-home and in office experience preferred. Qualified applicants must have experience in supervising project and team activities. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Ability to lead people to accomplish objectives is essential. Experience with Hospitality is a plus.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at (please use the apply button below) for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Over the course of over 50 years in business, we have carefully grown our portfolio into a network of premier manufactured home communities, RV resorts, and campgrounds in the most desirable locations in the country. Today, Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns or has controlling interest in more than 400 communities and resorts in 33 states and British Columbia with more than 156,000 sites.