LEGAL TECHNOLOGY MANAGER Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Charlotte - 73 views
The Legal Technology Manager will lead all activities surrounding the successful implementation and continuous improvement of Compass Group’s Contract Lifecycle Management software. The role will be pivotal in developing an overall contracting strategy for each Compass sector while ensuring the seamless connectivity with other enterprise systems.
• During product implementation, act as the liaison between internal customers and the CLM vendor, iCertis, to ensure successful execution and that all Compass Group escalations are resolved.
• Oversee the CLM program’s lifecycle and own the success and continuous improvement of the tool across the enterprise
• Develop a strong partnership with internal stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive adoption of the CLM tool
• Assist in building, leading, and maintaining the internal cross-functional team that will support the CLM program
• Utilize a deep understanding of business process automation to drive continuous process improvements based on internal customer insights
• Understand Compass Group business, markets, and their respective contract process workflows to help optimize the automation of processes
• Create success KPIs, metrics, and dashboards that monitor the program outcomes against the business case and baselines.
• Build and manage an actionable roadmap to increase operational efficiency, level of expertise, and return on investment
• Maintain thorough knowledge of iCertis products/continuous releases, features and target markets by participating in formal and informal trainings; Develop deep knowledge base of contract process automation.
• Establish a training plan to empower existing and new users.
• Be the point contact to drive support plans.
• Proactively monitor activities for assigned internal customers and highlight steps needed to increase adoption, service consumption and drive internal customer satisfaction.
• Prioritize the need of stakeholders and evaluate against considerations of roadmap, complexity, budget, resources, and change management.
• Work closely with internal customers to answer questions about the platform, troubleshoot/ triage potential issues
• Participate in hiring processes of other supporting roles.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and experience presenting.
- Ability to perform discovery workshops with stakeholders, to uncover their business objectives, articulate the ROI around achieving those objectives, and then build a plan to achieve those outcomes.
- Deep understanding of internal customer support processes and CRM tools. Ability to help define processes.
- Strong understanding of SAAS platforms as well as its implementation including process design of configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Ability to be a good listener, and to understand internal customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix an internal customer’s problem.
- Proven track record in solving problems from a technical and business perspective.
- Ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively
- Strong relationship building and consultative skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise software/legal/sales environment
• Hands-on experience in supporting enterprise products, troubleshooting, and helping drive continuous business process improvements to our internal customers, as well as, resolving potential issues in an Enterprise SaaS environment is essential.
• 10+ years of customer engagement experience and proven track record working with multidisciplinary teams
• 5+ years in a Customer facing experience role (account management, customer success or professional services)
• Experience with contract management systems and/or workflow systems from customer or vendor side is preferred highly preferred
• IT project management experience is highly desirable
• Previous experience with legal technology will be an added advantage
• Previous experience in an application support role is a plus
• Previous experience with Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage
• BA/BS required; Science or Engineering graduate preferred
• Advanced degree is a plus
• PMP, LEAN, Six Sigma certifications are a plus
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.