Legal Officer - VoguePay Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Law / Legal Jobs - Lagos - 592 views
- Review of prospective merchant incorporation documents that is, Certificate of Incorporation/ Business certificate, Utility bills and Means of identification for on-boarding new prospective merchants from all departments.
- Review of merchants White label requests from all departments.
- Review of merchants account closure requests
- Review of agreements, MOUs, NDAs and letters subject to approval from your line manager
- Draft letters and agreements under the direction of your line manager
- Fill partnership forms and organizational questionnaires on behalf of VoguePay.
- Responsible for attending to mails sent to Legal email.
- Responsible for printing, scanning, photocopying and overall preparation of legal documents in the state required.
- Partake in meetings on behalf of Legal unit on the authorization of your line manager
- Undertake research and preparation of reports on matter in question to your line manager
- Carry out periodic review of the list of restricted countries.
- Review of merchants agreement to ensure propriety in price and proper execution.
- Proffer solutions/ advice to other units when necessary with due authorization from your line manager
- Evaluate motive and makes available when necessary the company’s and subsidiary companies stamp and seal to different units.
- Undertake miscellaneous duties assigned by your line manager.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time
- Candidates must have a First Degree from a recognized University.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with minimum of 2 years experience .
- Must be proficient in commercial law, corporate governance guildlines ,understand the e-payment industry and should be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of commercial laws.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Not more than 28 years Old.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
VoguePay is Nigeria's leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.