Legal Officer - Venerer Talent Limited Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Law / Legal Jobs - Lagos - 722 views
- The office of the legal officerhandles responsibilities that entails providing legal assistance, organizing various legal activities, completing them, creating legal documents and advising the clients or the organization on all the relevant legal and transactional issues.
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities.
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large.
- Advising the CEO and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues.
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department.
- Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents.
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well.
- Assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis.
- Draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
- A Degree in Law and an LLM in Business Law, Commercial Law or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a legal adviser within the real estate sector or a law firm.
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association is required.
- Applicants must be licensed to practise within Nigeria.
- Deep understanding of legal issues, including governance and legal compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of corporate law.
- Negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of the judicial system and procedures.
- Knowledge of legal documentation procedures and requirements.
- Ability to develop and implement legal strategies and solutions.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.