Legal Officer - Konga Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Law / Legal Jobs - Lagos - 829 views
- We are looking for a passionate Legal Officer. The successful candidate will provide legal assistance to the business.
- This candidate should be able to draft legal documents and carry out any necessary legal document reviews.
- The successful candidate must be able to work with wide range of teams, including online and retail, sales, finance, payment services, logistics, warehouse, human resources and customer experience amongst other teams.
- Draft and Review Variety of Legal Agreements, official letters and legal documents.
- Provide Commercial Legal Support to all units of the business.
- Ensure the development of Service Level Agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor and ensure the company’s legal compliance with statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines.
- Represent the company in court or police station when necessary.
- Review litigation cases and advice the company on steps to take.
- Relate with external solicitors and manage litigation portfolio.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head.
- LL.B, B.L, with a minimum of 3 years Post NYSC experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate law transactions and other legal matters.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel Applications.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities and administrative coordination.
- A highly professional attitude.
- A prolific writer.
- Excellent Written, Verbal, Analytical and Communication skills
- Good problem solving Skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel Applications.
- Team Player.
- Good listening skills
Application Closing Date
Friday, 18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter captured as “Legal Officer”
Konga - We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!