Legal Associate - Goldsmiths Solicitors HND / BA / BSc Job2023-08-25 13:47 Law / Legal Jobs Lagos 160 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job Responsibilities
- Providing commercially sound legal advice to clients
- Preparing and reviewing contracts and other legal documentation
- Conducting land and litigation searches
- Preparing and drafting court processes
- Attending and representing clients in court
- Representing clients in negotiations and settlements
Some of the skills required for success on the job include:
- Interested candidates should possess a BL / LLB / JD with 6 - 8 years work experience.
- Strong advocacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top legal research and drafting skills
- The applicant should have enough experience drafting originating court processes and should possess a strong knowledge of substantive, procedural and case laws.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.