Learning & Development Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Chicago - 83 views
Location: Chicago, IL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Learning & Development Manager in Chicago, Illinois.
Who we are:
Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. We offer beautiful communities and parks in the most desirable locations, while offering various homes and camping options to meet a wide variety of our customers' needs.
Equity Lifestyle Properties is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to support individuals in the home and regional offices to see and reach their full potential. The L&D Manager joins a strong and cohesive team which values growth mindset, collaboration, inclusion and inspiration.
What you'll do:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of learning and development programs to equip talent for peak performance in their responsibilities. This manager will also work at all levels of the organization to effectively deliver essential content to teams, leaders and supervisors.
Your job will include:
- Provides critical leverage in advising, developing, planning, executing, and evaluating program curriculum for our home and regional office teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving as a learning advisor to leaders to uncover and define learning needs
- Design and facilitate appropriate custom learning and development solutions that address the needs of the business
- Working closely with key stakeholders to support the overall success of the learning and development plan(s)
- Design and deliver courses in a variety of formats including instructor led (post-Covid) and virtual instruct or led
- Manage external consulting resources responsible for helping to develop and implement Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs and initiatives
- Strengthen and facilitate onboarding program
- Develop and organize mentor program
- Co-develop and facilitate high-potential program
- Organize all home office professional development opportunities such as lunch and learns and day in the life
- Works closely and collaborates with other members of the L&D and Human Resource team on topics common to all Business Partners as a whole.
- Works on projects either as self-identified or assigned by the Leadership team and works to create a sense of unity and teamwork within the team as a whole.
Experience & skills you'll need:
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
3+ years of experience in a learning orientation environment.
CPLP designation preferred.
Strong relationship management acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
Dedication to maintaining strict confidentiality with respect to highly sensitive information.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at (please use the apply button below) for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Over the course of over 50 years in business, we have carefully grown our portfolio into a network of premier manufactured home communities, RV resorts, and campgrounds in the most desirable locations in the country. Today, Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns or has controlling interest in more than 400 communities and resorts in 33 states and British Columbia with more than 156,000 sites.