LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - COMPLIANCE Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Charlotte - 128 views
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation.
About Talent and Development
We are strategic partners and advisors to Operations and Human Resources in matters involving Talent Reviews, Workforce Planning, Leadership Assessment and Development, and Performance Management. We are committed to enhancing the skills, knowledge, and professional development of all associates through quality and innovative training. Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
***REMOTE work location. This position can be worked from any location in the US.***
• Instructional design subject matter expert and project lead for all enterprise compliance and safety training for Compass Group USA.
• Partner and consult with the HR, Compliance, Legal, Safety and other regulatory functions to determine learning requirements, key metrics, target audience(s), frequency, and best methods for deployment for delivery.
• Manage large enterprise projects or processes with limited oversight.
• Manage content in partnership with in-house subject matter experts and instructional design team. Integrate various learning technologies to enhance the quality and effectiveness of learning experiences.
• Identify, source, and manage third party content providers as well as manage programmatic and project management elements of deploying third party content within Compass Group USA. Work with 3rd party vendors to identify requirements and limitations related to new course integration types.
• Create governance structures to ensure learning programs continue to meet requirements, and content changes are made as needed.
• Deploy and track training completion, and escalate non-completion as needed. Respond to audit requests in a timely manner.
• Develop an evaluation strategy and approach. Establish clear and repeatable dashboards; proactively share insights and actions with Leadership and Compliance teams.
• Communicate a clear learning roadmap to the business so employees know what training to expect, when, and why it’s important.
• Effectively plan and manage budgets, resources, vendors and partners to achieve exceptional results.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience as a learning & development professional, ideally in financial services or other compliance-focused industry.
• Knowledge of instructional design and learning technologies, including LMS systems; ability to use authoring tools is a plus.
• Knowledge of business process and people analytics systems, including SAP Success Factors and Visier (preferred).
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders at all levels.
• Familiarity with LMS platforms and authoring tools such as Articulate 360.
• Knowledge of learning technology including HTML 5, Mobile Learning, SCORM/AICC.
• Familiarity with SSO and data exchanges.
• Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail. Must be highly data driven.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results within tight deadlines.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
|apply nowapply now|
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.