Lead Transition Management Consultant -Jhpiego HND / BA / BSc Job2023-09-05 19:28 Administrative / Management Lagos 58 views
Job Title: Lead Transition Management Consultant
Job ID: 2023-5475
Category: International Positions
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Make contributions to the planning of team strategic review meeting
- Attend check-in meetings to prepare for the overall implementation of the activity.
- Facilitate three days strategic review meeting, infusing transition management activities and sessions to the program
- Facilitate sessions on transition management (Psychological, emotional, physical, mental and financial)
- Conduct change management and adaptive management tips useful for transition
- Facilitate group sessions and exercises on transition management with open Q/A and highly interactive session
- Conduct counselling sessions in plenary and during one on one
- Facilitate sessions to improve the team's understanding, and skills of interpersonal communication, peoples’ skills, emotional intelligence
- Develop a comprehensive report of the SRM
- Education: PhD or Master’s Degree in Development, Organizational Psychology/Organizational Development/Human Resource Management or related field
- Years of Experience: At least 10 years of experience of organizational change management, NGO change management/transition experience and expertise in the past, development studies, and Public health with Masters's in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and advanced skills and at least 10 years of previous experience in team management, transition management, and related field
- Language: If fluency in the English Language is required
- Travel: Ability to travel for about 4 -5days, particularly to Lagos or any other location within Nigeria. Travel logistics: air ticket, taxi, accommodation and any other support based on organizational policy will be provided
- Advanced degree preferably in Organizational Psychology/Organizational Development/Human Resource management with at least 10 years of experience of organizational change management, organizational development and team building with Masters in relevant field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and advanced skills and at least 8 years of previous experience in the preparation of Team Building, knowledge sharing and conducting sustainable team-building
activities for INGOs.
- Excellent facilitation, Cultural sensitivity and communication skills in English (oral and written) .
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent rapporteur and analytical skills necessary for capturing the reviews and suggestions that will emerge from the interactive sessions during the exercise
Consultancy Daily Rate: N70,000 - N100,000
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online