LEAD PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Park City - 8 views
Under the direction and supervision of the Parking Enforcement Operations Supervisor, acts as a lead position who will assist with the management of Parking Enforcement Officers. Performs a variety of advanced tasks related to special event planning, cash counting compliance, and revenue reconciliation. Manages resolution for customer and officer issues in the absence of the Parking Enforcement Operations Supervisor. Accountable for learning all parking-related technologies in order to assist in managing and troubleshooting vendor issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in a parking enforcement field and/or 1 year of experience as a lead or supervisor of staff.
- 2 years experience working in a customer service field.
- Utah Drivers License.
- Working knowledge of State of Utah and Park City & motor vehicle and parking codes.
- Ability to obtain City National Incident Management System Certification
- Parking enforcement experience
- Experience interpreting and applying vehicle and parking codes.
- Spanish speaking skills