Lead analyst Digital marketing Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Miami - 21 views
Lennar is looking for a Lead Analyst to support our marketing and digital analytics initiatives. Lennar is posed to digitize the home buying experience, improving the experience and driving business results.
Ideal candidate is an experienced, strategic analyst with deep experience in marketing, testing, sales, and website analytics. They're excited about the opportunity to build a world-class marketing analytics function whose work directly influences the trajectory of the business.
** This role can be remote but must be located near one of our many offices in the United Sates.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive marketing analytics: attribution, campaign measurement, visitor site behavior and reporting.
• Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal stakeholders to support
• effective business decision-making
• Optimize the sales funnel by providing insights to identify new sources of demand, improve campaign efficiency, and increase lead conversion rate
• Identify key success indicators and determine best practices for measurement and reporting
• Create concepts, justify business cases and manage the implementation of changes to the website experience to improve customer engagement and value metrics
• Build models to improve our understanding of the business and to power real-time decisions on the site
• Create and automate dashboards, reports, and other data tools to support the goals of Lennar's growth team
• Other job duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in marketing measurement, attribution, and analytics, with exposure to both traditional and direct-to-consumer brands.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, involving data analysis and predictive modeling
- Experience working with media mix modeling as well as attribution partners
- You live in Excel, a SQL client, and a few other useful tools of the data trade
- Proactive not reactive, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take in loose requirements, ask smart questions, and produce high-quality actionable insights
- Confident with learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Ability to work at all levels including senior management; and across multiple functions/departments
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools a plus
- Ability to understand batch files and SQL programming.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into various application-related issues.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Lead Analyst, Digital Marketing to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please see job description
Sales Associates at Lennar are members of an elite team that work to exceed both the expectations of our home buyers as well as their own earning potential by creating an Industry Leading sales experience for all involved. If you love to create experiences in a fast-paced, limitless environment, then join our sales team today!