Lawyer - Think Axis Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Law / Legal Jobs - Lagos - 751 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Leading digital and business law firm is looking to hire a lawyer who will assist the legal teams by preparing and overseeing legal documents and cases.
- The ideal candidate will handle both internal and external legal affairs, perform legal research, compile legal documents and evidence, and facilitate court proceedings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research on cases and gather pertinent legal information.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and edit drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies, and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study, and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, trade journals, and other relevant publications.
- Assist with case preparation including opening and closing arguments, and aiding in court motions or pleadings.
- Daily record keeping with the electronic and physical filing of caseloads.
- Analyze and summarize documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Equivalent Law qualifications.
- 5 to 8 years minimum legal professional experience.
- Legal research experience.
- Experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- I.T/Digital Savvy.
- Knowledge of working with real estate companies.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You must be residing around Lekki / Ajah Environ.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.