Laundry Supervisor - Mulligan Hotel High School Diploma Job2 weeks ago - Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant Job - Lagos - 555 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of the laundry department in order to assure that the laundry department is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner and that an adequate supply of laundry/ linen is on hand at all times to meet the needs of the hotel.
- Manage overall daily operations of the Laundry Room.
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all laundry processes, rejecting any exceptions.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the laundry area.
- Assist the Laundry Manager on his day today duties.
- Oversee the loading of carts and place accurately as requested.
- Oversee in getting filled linen carts to designated areas.
- Ensure linen and laundry supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events.
- Ensure a clean and tidy linen room at all times and report to the management if any items have been damaged (linen as well as uniforms).
- Report to General Manager in case any uniforms need to be discarded or replenished.
- Ensure that linen and uniforms are properly stored and recorded.
- Ensure that the proper procedure is followed when linen or uniform needs to be discarded.
- Ensure that all uniforms are ready for special events as well as for any seasonal events.
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of dryers, and also setting proper temperature for different items that require drying.
Qualification & Experience
- Applicants must have a Diploma or Vocational training in hospitality or related field of study.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in laundry operations in full service hotels or other large scale laundry service operations.
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service
- Computer literacy using MS office along with experience in using inventory management software and hotel management systems.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail