Laundry Attendant - Radisson Hotel Secondary School (SSCE) Job1 month ago - Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant Job - Lagos - 258 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Schedule: Full Time
- Do you love the feeling of freshly cleaned sheets? Our guests do too! If you say Yes I Can! here at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, we’re looking for reliable people just like you to keep a check of our linen stocks.
- At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests, because we are a hotel you can rely on!
- As our Linen Heroes, you must genuinely want to ensure that our guests have the best night sleep when they stay with us. This starts with comfortable beds and beautifully soft, crisp sheets.
- Quality checking linen stock informing defects or shortages.
- Maintains a safe, clean and tidy linen room.
- Monitors linen stock levels ensuring stock is replenished when needed.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for customer experience.
- Attention to detail.
- If you have an eagle eye, say Yes I Can! because this is the job for you!
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.