Land Surveyor - Ultimus Holdings HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Building / Construction Job - Lagos - 220 views
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Buildings Setting out, provide coordinate of all structural element and alignment of same
- Develop and inspect land surveying project contracts
- Conduct records management acttivities and perform historical and legal land ownership research
- Implementing mapping contracts and Indefinite Quality (IQ) surveying
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys
- Conduct standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field survey notes
- Read, utilize and interpret design drawings and topographic maps
- Provide vertical and horizontal control maps and government cost estimate for mapping and survey projects
- Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries
- Support field measurement and layout and verify data and calculations.
- B.Sc/ HND in Land Surveying or related course
- Minimum of 7 years hands on proven experience in the industry
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations
- Logical thinking and a keen eye for detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.