Kitchen / Eatery Supervisor - The Place HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 451 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Managing and co-ordination of kitchen staff and activities
- Making sure the kitchen is safe and in hygienic conditions at all times
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- HND or its equivalent
- Must have a commercial cooking experience preferably for a restaurant or hotel, a vocational training in catering will be an added advantage although not compulsory.
- Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Basic literacy skills.
- Creative and customer oriented.
- Candidates must be residing or able to work on Lagos Island.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.