Key Accounts Manager HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-19 16:24 Banking Nigeria 56 views
FORT KNOX OUTSOURCING - Our client, a Leading Commercial Bank (with offices on 3 continents), is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Job Type: Full time
Net Monthly Salary – N285,000
Below are the roles and responsibilities but not limited to:
- He/She will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries & Restaurants, Lounge and Bar and Hotels) and developing & deploring strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Engaging with portfolio of merchants to introduce them to our products.
- Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- Onboard and retain the merchants and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Being able to help the merchant resolve issues / complaints on the spot or escalate to customer support when necessary.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs (Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- To achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly target of transactions.
- To reactivate the inactive accounts by calling, and visiting them.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Candidates should possess an HND, NCE, BSc qualification
- 4 - 6 years of experience in the Merchant business.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Proximity to Umuahia and its environs is very key.
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance
CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using position and location as subject of the mail
By helping them to reap the economic, strategic and operational benefits offered by outsourcing.
We act as a Third Party Service Provider that Source, Select, and Second employment ready workforce in line with client specifications to meet their talent needs as quickly as possible!
Excellent outourcing services across diverse clientele in Nigeria.
Talent aquisition for business development and growth
Credential verification and background checks for employee