Key Accounts Manager HND / BA / BSc Job5 months ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 223 views
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Daily cross-check of PO with warehouse stock should there's any deficit , then allocate the stock and Push the MD to do the payment for required stock
- Every day analyze and share the Primary Vs Sellout stock report to the group and plan the PO for next day.
- In week end special stock planning based on their expected sales and requirement of stock in market as well as MD warehouse roll out the team to do push the stock
- Any new model launch stock will be allocated for to each trade by the market size, if the stock is limited or plan for a sell in push by making selling policy for MD and fix target according to requirement from market + pre-booking.
- Allocation on demo phone as per the primary and WOD target and drive a policy, monitor the branch office are taking more than the allocated demo count through finance team.
- Ensure the distributors are given the NOC on statement of accounts on every month.
- Check the distributor grievances with team or with any particular retailer and control as per the company policy
- Price policy will be checked on prorate basic in market.
- Monitor abnormal sales or primary happen and investigate the realtime reason for the growth to avoid infiltration and other unethical trade practice.
- Sourcing and appointing distributors and checking their infrastructure and manpower are sufficient as per the company policy.
- Monitor distributor performance if any distributor is violating the terms of the company policy then take action against it which may let to termination with a prior notice
- Check and confirm the full and final settlement of distributors who all withdraw or not renewed the agreement or terminated by collecting all our company properties and realize the statement of accounts and release the payout.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.