KDG Analyst - Citibank Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Banking Jobs - Lagos - 168 views
- The Nigeria Corporate Banking and Global subsidiaries group is seeking a Know Your Customer (KYC) Analyst to research, prepare and complete the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) due diligence records for UK client base;
- The candidate will be a member of a dedicated team focused on the KYC required by Citi on its Financial Institutions clients;
- The team is responsible for the timely completion of KYC records in assigned portfolio, including “onboarding” and “renewal” records, and managing the population in regard to any expired records;
- Role is 100% and training will be provided.
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses and complete Customer Acquisition Due Diligence where required
- Work with the Business Support Unit to assess documentation requirements for client legal entities and jurisdictions
- Interact with clients to obtain KYC and other compliance information and documentation where escalations from BSU 2.0 are raised
- Undertake KYC activities for the on-boarding of new clients, working closely with the BSU to ensure timely on-boarding and reduction of touch points
- Act as KYCO for approval of KYC records for UK on behalf of Coverage Business
- Assist Coverage team with all KYC related activities (NCOF, NAOF, Credit Only, Client On-boarding, etc)
- Review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients
- Liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy;
- Liaise with Sales Account Managers to ascertain information on the purpose of client accounts, transaction volumes etc.
- Interact with clients, parent account bankers, subsidiary bankers and product partners on AML and KYC-related issues
- Support the wider EMEA KA team with projects which help the organization meet its regulatory deliverables.
Skills / Qualifications
- A BSc / BA degree
- A postgraduate degree and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Experience with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Attention to detail with strong follow-up and good judgment
- “Owner/Completer” approach
- Self-starter, able to work independently when needed, and to prioritize tasks
- Team Player, able to work in partnership with other individuals on day-to-day and long term projects
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of KYC preferred, particularly in the Correspondent Banking space;
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience, preferably in Banking;
- Client Service experience and/or Front Office experience helpful;
- Compliance knowledge an advantage;
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of Citi and Citi KYC systems an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Citigroup is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.