Junior Accountant (Male)-Montaigne AH Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 53 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
- Functionally reports into: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Administratively reports to: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Supervises: None
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government report
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject of the email.