Junior Accountant - DOAF Arena Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ekiti - 437 views
- Overseeing bookkeeping functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for docketing/billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Produce timely and accurate financial reports that are user-appropriate and comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager/consultant to ensure department workload is balanced.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the external auditors as necessary.
- Perform financial analysis as required.
- Develop an orderly accounting filing system.
- Store management including stock ordering and replenishment.
- Cash and petty cash management.
- Bank operations including reconciliation report.
- HND qualification
- 1 - 2 years experience.
NGN 25,000 - 30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
DOAF Arena Limited is a Hospitality and Recreation company situated in Ado - Ekiti. We carry on business as general merchants providing wholesale distribution and retail services of drinks of all kinds, lodging, and accommodation amongst other things.