- We use cutting edge technology and are at the forefront of modern development practices. We are hiring for a number of web development languages.
The developer’s responsibility is to understand the primary customer needs and translate it into a complete product. This involves the following:
- Understanding your client’s business goals
- Develop & maintain fast and functional responsive web applications
- Perform high quality work that not only meets, but exceeds the need of the client.
- Participate in the entire app life-cycle
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs
- Implement front-end and back-end requirements
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and product owners to ensure a high quality product
Technical Skill Requirements
- Have a four-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
- Are able to pass our engineering skills assessment
- Is proficient in HTML & CSS
- Have experience developing software using Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux or another UNIX like environment
Desired Personal Skills and Characteristics:
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Are active in the technology ecosystem in your city ex: you organize meet-ups, speak at conferences and are active on github
- Have experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are strongly motivated by joining a company intent on spreading a high quality engineering culture in Nigeria
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online