Location: Nigeria - We're a remote-first company, with current team members spread across California, Hamburg, and Amsterdam.
- Flux Protocol is growing and is looking to add another full-stack/smart contract engineer to the team.
- As one of the early team members, you'll be working closely with our founding team on products like our trading contracts, our dispute/resolution contracts, as well as our developer tools.
- You'll be influencing the direction of our technology roadmap and collaborating with our developer community.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have experience with web3 / smart contract engineering
- You take initiative, are a team player, and a problem solver
- You can build an MVP to ship to initial users and quickly turn the product around to scale it to thousands of users
- Ideally, you have experience with: Rust, applied cryptography, distributed systems, and open-source projects
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online