Java Developer - Longbridge Technologies Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 192 views
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for business-critical systems.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related discipline. Must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in the financial / banking industry.
- Knowledge of the following: Spring boot framework, Apache tomcat, JSP, Oracle technologies, Soap and rest services, Card request manager, Dispute automation system, Customer relations manager.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Longbridge Technologies Limited - At Longbridge, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.