IT Technician - Vesa Fisheries Limited OND - HND / BSc Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Benin City - 253 views
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Expectation Summary
- We are seeking to hire a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic Information Technology Officer.
- The candidate will be responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications (like Tally ERP), platforms (WAN, LAN, MAN), hardware and software that is used within the organization.
- The IT Officer will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans and keeping the company up to date on the latest Information technologies that could help the company to succeed.
The candidate will be expected to:
- To manage the information technology and computer systems in the organization.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues relative to Tally ERP software in a timely manner.
- Manage and perform administrative duties for the biometrics device.
- Manage and resolve issues that arise with the CCTV system.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with Management.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Install hardware and peripheral components.
- Administer email and anti-virus systems.
- Participate in all hardware and software evaluations and maintain vendor contracts.
- Liaise with external vendors with regards IT matters
- Selecting appropriate hardware and software.
- Ensuring software licensing laws are followed and keep up to date with new technology.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, OND qualification with 4 - 8 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and location as the subject of the email.