IT Technical Support Officer - Ojatee Consulting Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 586 views
- Our firm seek to hire an I.T Technician to join its growing team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and upgrading our firm’s computer systems and networks, the I.T Technician’s day-to-day responsibilities will include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and application problems.
- The IT Technician will oversee the smooth running of computer systems and programs whilst ensuring that staff gets maximum I.T support.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Management of ICT facilities
- ICT hardware installation & maintenance
Minimum Required Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on work experience
- Multi-tasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize effectively.
- Accuracy: Ability to ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes.
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to respond as needed within an appropriate time-frame.
- Problem Solving: Analytical thinker with ability to solve problems and seek support/help when needed.
- Organization: Ability to organize effectively.
- Team-Player: Ability to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Focus: Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Delivery: Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job done.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.