IT Systems Administrator - County Finance Limited HND / BA / BSc Job3 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Ikeja - 201 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Responsibility
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Setting up new users and giving them access to the intranet
- Managing and maintaining the file servers
- Operating the firewall for the organization
- Monitoring the internet connection for security risks
- Monitoring the local area network (LAN) for threats or errors
- Planning, designing and implementation of a corporate hardware and software IT infrastructure: LAN Networking, Physical and Virtual Servers, SAN Storage and connectivity, Laptops and Desktops.
- Responsible for the core infrastructure: VMware ESXi, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SQL Databases, Email, Antivirus, Backup and Restoration, VoIP, Cloud integration.
- Proactively monitoring and planning to maintain an excellent uptime as defined by the business on all IT infrastructure.
- Resolve technical problems quickly with the least impact to the smooth running of the business.
- Ensure effective change control is implemented for all changes and updates.
- Accessing and documenting any risks and impacts to the business and escalating to management accordingly.
- Managing an excellent business relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- All other assignments requested by management.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Degree with 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Excellent graphics designing skill
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- N50,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email