IT Support Officer - ECSCORP Resources OND - HND / BSc Job2021-09-06 10:04 ICT Lagos 630 views
- In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel.
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to i.t matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising.
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- B.Sc / HND / OND Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting will be an advantage.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, good team player.
- Ability to provide step by step written and verbal technical help.
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver on giving tasks.
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.