IT Support Officer - ECSCORP Resources OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 595 views
- In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business.
- You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to i.t matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- B.Sc / HND / OND in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting will be an advantage
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, good team player
- Ability to provide step by step written and verbal technical help
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver on giving tasks
- Ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.