IT Support Assistant - eHealth4everyone Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - ICT Job - Lagos - 96 views
- We're looking for an IT personnel to install, monitor and maintain computer/web systems, tools and networks
- You would be installing, running, configuring and maintaining computer and online systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical, internet and application problems, either over chat, on phone or in person.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
- Sound Knowledge of technical requirements of various software's applications.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
EHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.