IT Project Manager-Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited BSc - MSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 32 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager with significant experience of working in the BPO or IT Solutions Company, to work as a member of team doing all the Project Management Practice.
- Developing and overseeing projects at all stages (planning till deployment), managing relationships with stakeholders, budget, reducing risks and issues.
- Engaging directly with our clients (or Partners) to implement solutions using the company’s portfolio of Customer Engagement Solutions (CES) products.
- Project management experience in planning, managing, and tracking moderately complex IT projects, as well as translating objectives into project plans.
- Maintain project objectives and budget.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team.
- Share constant report on project progress, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Implement change practices and Facilitate change requests to ensure all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Responsible for interfacing with in-house team and transition management ensuring all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Effectively manage medium and large scale critical projects with Contact Centre Plan.
- Submit project deliverables and ensure they adhere to SLA/ quality standards.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with clients.
- Obtain customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of with at least 1 year of being in a project management role.
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Civil or other relevant Engineering discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Relationship management skill will be required, as you will be interacting with several levels of management, product owners, and other stakeholders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with partners, client and internal stakeholders across all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build long-term relationships with clients.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software.
- Proper Reporting skills.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail