IT Personnel - Standard Bearers School Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-21 10:09 ICT Lagos 823 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced IT personnel to help maintain our school’s information technology systems and networks.
- Your duties will also include technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems within the school.
- Install and configure software and hardware٫ including printers٫ network cards and so on.
- Troubleshoot computer systems when necessary, and provide a lasting solution to teachers and other users.
- Develop protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects.
- Support or train personnel responsible for systems and networks and provide advice on the most suitable IT choices.
- Facilitate the interaction between end-users and higher-level support.
- Monitor system and network performance and organize maintenance activities (e.g., backups)
- Monitor CCTV system for the school effectively and provide daily, weekly and monthly report to management.
- Organize troubleshooting٫ repairs and data restoration.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules for the school
- Work together with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
- B.Sc or BA Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science; additional certification (CompTIA Network+٫ CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be a bonus
- 3+ years' experience of working on an IT personnel or other relevant position.
- Profound experience in network management and help desk support
- Good practical experience in managing IT systems and applications troubleshooting and repairing issues.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration
- Strong organizational and coordination abilities with close attention to detail.
- Applicant must be experienced in IT project management and solid technical background٫ together with good organizational٫ teambuilding and analytical abilities.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
We pride ourselves on raising a Godly generation of tech-savvy leaders, creating a culture of empowerment where every child can be a leader by equipping them with core skills and competencies for future work.