IT Personnel - Sigma Consulting Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-13 10:37 ICT Lagos 428 views
Location: Chevron, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners. Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
Roles and Responsibilities
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for a new outlet while providing a solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educating them on log in and resolving issues arising.
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers.
- Website development and update.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Restricting access to unauthorized sites, downloads and users.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years' cognate experience
- Good in Computer hardware repairs, computer graphics, website design and maintenance.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all levels and cadres.
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multitask effectively.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria's management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we'vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.