IT Officer - Pro Health International HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Abuja - 145 views
- The role of the IT Officer is to lead the ICT Department in the maintenance of the Information and Communications systems within the organization.
- The IT officer will also provide support to the Administrative department and to the general office.
- The IT Officer has a dynamic role, which requires the ability to multitask and troubleshoot.
- Liaison between the organization and the network service provider.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, painting etc.)
- Provide Network Administration.
- Maintenance and trouble shooting hardware and software problems observed by staff.
- Ensure Internet services are always running with minimal downtime.
- Perform periodic system and data backup to ensure that in the event of a serious incident, all data created, modified or stored after the last back up will not be lost.
- Be able to provide basic training and help desk functions to the employees on the use of various application software programs.
- Document resolutions to problems and maintain repair logs.
- Perform regular cleaning of the hardware equipment.
- Prompt response to problems reported by employees.
- Install/de-install hardware equipment and installation and configuration of computer/laptop peripherals.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / ICT or any other related equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Practical Knowledge/Training in CCNA, MS Server 2012, MS Exchange 2013, SQL Server etc will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with NGOs and or INGO’s is necessary.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CVs as one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: Pro-Health International is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply