IT Officer (NYSC) - Uptitek HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - ICT Job - Owerri - 27 views
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission critical systems.
- Our promise is to train you to become a Full Stack Developer and an Entrepreneur, therefore, your assignments will vary from back-end to front-end tasks, from project to project and you may work from any of our offices across different locations, any of our client sites or from your own house occasionally.
- Therefore, you must be flexible to embrace a unique culture that supports innovation and entrepreneurship to enable you to achieve your full potential and chart your own career.
- As an employee at Uptitek, you will have the opportunity to work on some amazing real-life projects that impact thousands to millions of users, while also building on key skills for your future career.
- At least a 2:1 (or equivalent qualification) in Computer Science.
- Must be current serving NYSC or just concluded NYSC only.
Person and Skills:
- Keen interest in IT
- Flexibility to prioritise tasks
- Commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Ability to communicate ideas both written and oral
- Ability to solve complex problems in a reasonable time
- Ability to work as part of a global team or alone
- Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude
Negotiable and based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Uptitek owns and vends ERP systems. At Uptitek, we provide hybrid ERPII systems for our clients. This means, we customise our existing ERP systems which expose and consume application programming interfaces (API) to meet the requirements of a wide range of businesses in Nigeria and beyond.