IT Lead - GText Homes Bachelor's Degree Job2021-10-11 09:03 ICT Lagos 418 views
Location: Omole Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain the company's website and protecting it against all security attacks and compromise
- Develop software and programs for the organisation and perform regular updates.
- Carry out regular assesment of the company's systems and operations to check levels of risk and manage them
- Delegate duties and tasks within the IT department
- Carry out indept research to asertain better methods of carrrying out company's functions.
- Coach team members and motivate them to produce desired results
- Provide solution to any complex IT relate challenges in the organisation.
- Supervise repair and maintenance of all IT gadgets.
- Perform periodic risk assessments and initiate risk control strategies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Ability to listen to his team members and communicate instructions effectively.
- Ability to lead, direct and control team members.
- Ability to handle multiple jobs at the same time.
- In-depth knowledge of computer usage and programming.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to always pay attention to details and encourage team members to do same.
- Ability to take proactive steps in managing problems.
- Must be very security conscious and do all it takes to avoid sensitive data falling into wrong hands.
- Ability to effectively handle stress, pressures, and challenges.
- Have in-depth knowledge of management goals and visions and work in line with team members to achieve them.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.