Inventory Control Manager - Warehouse 7 Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Lagos - 168 views
- The inventory control managers are responsible for directing and managing the tasks related to inventory management.
- They are accountable for coordinating and planning the production control, inventory management, scheduling and material planning.
- They manage the inventory levels for finished goods and raw materials. They are concerned with verifying, tracking and reporting on inventory.
- They coordinate and direct the activities related with keeping accurate records on the incoming as well as outgoing shipments and preparing the items so that they can be shipped.
- Their role involves using discretion and independent judgment for directing the activities of inventory matters.
- To provide the necessary leadership that is associated with building as well as maintaining a strong inventory management workforce
- To manage and coordinate the activities of all the staff members engaged in inventory control and inventory record accuracy
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject
Warehouse 7 Limited is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position