Internal Auditor-Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited BSc - MSc Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 36 views
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Purpose of the Role
- The Internal Auditor performs the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
Key Performance Areas:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Audit all processes (for example, communication, IT access, HR processes, Client Service processes, stock control, etc.) in the hospitals and between the hospitals and the head office, whether financial or not.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with the Executive.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor the Executive’s interventions.
- Report to the Board of Directors on the lack of Executive interventions, if any.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Education, Certification and Experience Requirements
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will evolve as the Company’s organizational needs change.