Intern - Business Development Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Tempe - 175 views
We are looking for students with a sense of purpose, passionate about healthcare, and the curiosity to experiment and learn.
Working under the guidance of senior team members, responsible for:
- Strategic planning and analysis of key post acute business segments
- Analyze market segments, market trends, growth, competitive developments, and potential partners
- Prepare and analyze business cases for new de novo business opportunities
- Oversee tracking and reporting on the status of activities and pipeline
- Academic Majors: Pursuing Degree in Finance
- Minimum GPA preferred: 3.7
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced Excel: Financial modeling experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and creativity.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Participates in extra-curricular activities and demonstrates the energy, commitment and drive necessary to succeed at CareCentrix.
- Committed to playing a positive role in each of the communities in which we operate.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Drug Free Workplace Law.
· Approx. Start Date: May 24, 2021
· Approx. End Date: July 30, 2021
· Hours per Week: 40 (8:30-5:00 approx.)
· Interview Plans: Phone or Video
· Housing Provided: No
· Paid Internship: Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.