Integration Manager - Veeva Link Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Wayne - 36 views
In this problem-solving and client-facing role, you will independently lead the successful Integration of Veeva's gold-standard scientific data into Veeva CRM and other Platforms. You will support the end-to-end project management Integrating Link Data into Veeva CRM with the customer including the creation of clear, logical, and structured project plans, executing against these plans, and pivoting when necessary. You will be focused on project management, creating and tracking project plans, pre-empting and supporting the specific needs of the customer.
You will support and drive the customization of Veeva Links best-practice templates with our customers to meet their needs and conduct tailor-made training sessions based on the customer and the team. You will work closely with the product, sales, and insights team at Link in a fast-paced and expanding team. You will be the trusted partner for our key client stakeholders developing good relationships to ensure customer success.
The role will provide a unique opportunity to lead the management and implementation of Veeva Link into Veeva CRM with large multinational pharma companies and contribute to integrating Link Data into other Veeva Platforms
If you are excited about consulting in healthcare, analytics, and working for a fast-growing tech and data company, we are the optimal fit.
What You'll Do
- Be independently responsible for integrating Link Data into Veeva CRM with your accounts
- Manage the process of implementation with global pharma companies
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to support medical and commercial teams
- Drive change management processes, train end-users, and maximize engagement with customers
- Develop efficient solutions to address customers' business needs and use cases
- Co-ordinate the matching process with the Veeva Services team.
- Drive adoption strategies and report back to senior stakeholders the project progression and health
- Experience within Life Science organizations. Consulting, Commercial or CRM (Essential)
- Comfort and familiarity in driving discussions with senior stakeholders in Life Sciences
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Veeva CRM and MyInsights experience. (preferable but not essential)
- Basic Project management capabilities
- Talent and desire for customer-facing activities
- Ambition for high-quality and self-motivated work
- A degree in a biological/medical/or other scientific disciplines
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.