Insurance Specialist Full Time - Somerset, KY Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Somerset - 56 views
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employees dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazines Most Admired Healthcare Company for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As an Insurance Specialist you will:
- Oversee all aspects of insurance for the Kindred Contact Center.
- Perform nation-wide eligibility verification of benefits for potential Kindred customers.
- Perform re-verification for Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance payor sources for referrals from the Contact Center.
- Will work closely with Clinical Liaisons, Admissions, Central Business Office, Chief Financial Officers, and Administrators to ensure proper insurance information has been obtained in order to facilitate admissions.
- Maintains a current knowledge of Medicare and State Medicaid requirements and practices.
- Provides education and training for Senior Nurse Advocates and Nurse Advocates on the intricacies of insurance plans including Medicare and State Medicaid.
- Acts as a Kindred representative in dealing with third party payors and insurance companies.
- Contact Center expert in Medical Records management, billing and coding.
- Updates file information as needed to ensure files are current.
- Completes and compiles insurance reports for re-verification.
- Assist Contact Center team in non clinical consumer questions.
Insurance Specialist, insurance, insurance plans, insurance verification, eligibility verification, re-verification, Medicare, Medicaid, State Medicaid, commercial insurance, insurance reporting, payors, third party payors,insurance education, medical records management, post acute care, post-acute,healthcare, billing, coding, Database Administration, Common Working File, CFW,C-Snap, RehabCare,Hospital Rehabilitation Services, HRS
As anInsurance Specialistyou will have:
- <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Bachelor Degree required
- Two - Five years post-acute healthcare experience in billing and/or insurance verification.
- At least one year using Database Administration, Common Working File and C-Snap
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
|apply nowapply now|
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you! You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients/residents you treat. You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. What you want is Kindred Healthcare. Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.