Insurance Sales Executive Senior Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Michigan City - 56 views
Insurance Sales Executive Senior
Location: Remote - Ohio
Location: Remote - Michigan
Location: Remote - Indiana
Huntington Insurance, Inc. is a $70 million revenue full service Independent Agency wholly owned by Huntington Bancshares. The organization's 375 agents and staff partner with bank colleagues across Huntington to deliver Risk Management solutions to businesses, business owners, and consumers. We work with both Bank and Non-bank clients to provide a full range of consulting and insurance products solutions through the nation's leading insurance companies. Commercial lines sales and expertise includes both property & casualty and employee benefits consulting. Personal lines sales and expertise includes auto, home, umbrella, boat, motorcycle, valuable personal property and individual health. Advanced Life Insurance focuses on high-net-worth individuals with business succession and estate planning needs.
Insurance Sales Executive Sr. -- Our Insurance team is growing! This is a commissioned sales position, with high income potential, requiring effective sales consulting and communication skills with a solid understanding of the insurance industry. We offer a three year income transition plan to get you off to a strong start. Must be capable of pursuing and closing sales in one of the following areas: Property and Casualty and/or Group Employee Benefits.
- Develop profitable relationships with new prospects and existing clients.
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationships with internal and external sources to identify potential customers for insurance products and services.
- Develop marketing plans within the framework and direction of management, implement sales and prospecting activity as a follow up on marketing plans.
- Develop new and renewal business, team based strategies, with appropriate support staff.
- Adhere to the calendar year sales and marketing plan mutually agreed to and monitored by Huntington Insurance.
- Build relationships with bank partners for cross sell opportunities.
- Promote all Huntington Insurance and Banking product lines.
- Provide direction and leadership to service team, as well as, participate in ongoing education for the service team.
- Attend all sales meetings, sales strategy sessions and company functions as required.
- Maintain all applicable licenses and continuing education.
- Bachelor's Degree required or in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, Minimum 7 years of Property and Casualty or Employee Benefits sales experience is required.
- A valid Property and Casualty Insurance license or Health and Life Insurance license, or will be required to obtain the license within 45 days of hire.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Property and Casualty insurance sales and/or Employee Benefits required
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
While our perspective on the industry may be fresh, our roots run deep — we’ve been serving communities in the Midwest for over 150 years. We’ve weathered changing economies and financial climates. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our colleagues has never waivered, and never will. Our competitors know us by our steadfastness, our customers know us by our loyalty and, once you join our team, you’ll know firsthand just how much we value our people.