Insurance Claim Assessor at Edojobs HND / BA / BSc Job2019-11-22 09:28 Insurance Benin City 1.2K views
Job Title: Insurance Claim Assessor
- Offering advice about making claims
- Tracking claims through to completion or settlement
- Verifying details with witnesses and insurance policy holders
- Visiting accident/loss scenes such as residential properties and workplaces
- Liaising with a range of professionals including the police, medical staff, solicitors and loss adjusters
- Negotiating settlements with claimants or lawyers
- Carrying out background research and gathering information
- Writing reports and completing paperwork
- Organising payments.
- Minimum of BA/BSc/HND in Marketing or related field
- Proven work experience with a minimum of 2 years
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.