Information Technology (IT) Officer - Mulligan Hotel Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 548 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all computer information resources, provide data security and control, strategic computing and disaster recovery.
- Develop Computer Information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing and disaster recovery.
- Manage backup, Security and user help Systems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirement.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problem.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Evaluate the hotel’s technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Purchase necessary equipment.
- Manage the hotel’s security i.e. CCTV, fire detectors.
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- Applicants must have a good University degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant experience.
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service
- Ability to multitask and work across different department.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.