Identity Governance Cybersecurity Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Columbus - 61 views
The Identity Governance Cybersecurity leader role is primarily responsible for providing leadership, as well as operational and tactical direction to diverse teams, including analysts, engineers and architects. The role provides strategic direction, in partnership with the IAM Domain Owner. Leads the team through the information security program by establishing highly effective policies, corporate protocols and appropriate collaboration among teams. In addition, this leader assumes responsibility for the education and enforcement of IAM protocols and matters of compliance.
The Identity Governance Cybersecurity leader possesses a strong technical background and understands risk, mitigation and technical controls. The manager is expected to lead teams that perform technical work, and must possess leadership qualities.
This position requires strong written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate detailed, technical information in a manner comprehensible by individuals at varying degrees of experience and skill level. The role requires the ability to speak confidently in front of large groups and with corporate management, vendors and service providers. The information security manager also contributes to the company IT security strategy and roadmap.
- Analyzes technologies and establishes highly effective processes and protocols to ensure comprehensive protection exists to prevent unauthorized entry into the company networks and systems.
- Prioritize and define work to enable agile delivery.
- Supports automation and orchestration to maximize team talent and reduce routine tasks.
- Actively recruits and leads by example to create a culture where employees want to work.
- Mentors security team and places a heavy emphasis on employee retention " people, first.
- Leads the definition and deployment of IAM Enterprise controls. Successfully develops and executes control testing procedures that align with Risk & Regulatory expectations.
- Conducts independent verification and validation testing of the company networks and sensitive programs through internal team resources and independent consultant engagements.
- Leads the team to implement secure enterprise systems and identifies issues that could compromise data integrity or security.
- Develops IT security programs and recommends necessary changes to the information security team to ensure the companys systems are fully compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements and privacy laws.
- Facilitates third-party audit reviews of internal departments.
- Provides periodic training to company employees on information security topics.
- Participates in the companys change management program.
- Stays abreast of the security industry threat landscape, specifically within the companys industry.
- Recognizes his/her personal developmental needs and is proactive in obtaining the coaching, networking and training needed to ensure his/her continued success in the position.
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to two-way communication, teamwork and learning.
- Recognizes the varying strengths, skills and needs of the team and adapts his/her coaching skills to obtain the best possible results from each individual contributor.
- Openly supports the organization, the management team and executive leadership team, even during times of adversity.
- Utilizes open communication and managerial courage to ensure the standards, expectations and goals of the organization are respected and upheld.
- Acts as a change agent and drives the department and business forward using effective management, analysis and strategic skills.
- Leads security-related projects from inception to successful completion and is capable of effectively coaching technology staff on appropriate security protocols and needs as they implement new technology into the organization.
- Assumes responsibility for other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- 10 years of technical hands-on security experience
- 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience with Access Management, Privileged Access, Directory and Authentication tools.
- Experience enabling cybersecurity capabilities in Iaas, PaaS and SaaS environments.
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understands service design and delivery concepts.
- Demonstrates solid organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and delegate responsibilities.
- Effectively manages stress in a constantly changing environment.
- Leverages subject matter expertise in security and compliance.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and the ability to make quick decisions and think outside the box when working with complex situations.
- Demonstrates a high level of flexibility.
- Is forward thinking and possesses business acumen.
- Possesses a high level of integrity, trustworthiness and confidence, and represents the company and its management team at the highest level of professionalism.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and is effective at interpreting and applying applicable regulation.
- Works effectively with a variety of personalities and can adapt his/her approach to effectively reach and develop his/her team. Uses this skill as well as his/her functional knowledge to both earn and maintain a high level of credibility with the team.
- CISSP, CISM and/or SANS certification a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
While our perspective on the industry may be fresh, our roots run deep — we’ve been serving communities in the Midwest for over 150 years. We’ve weathered changing economies and financial climates. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our colleagues has never waivered, and never will. Our competitors know us by our steadfastness, our customers know us by our loyalty and, once you join our team, you’ll know firsthand just how much we value our people.